Toyota 4x4 suspension, regears, armor, mods, alignments and more!
The Tuff Stuff® Stealth™ aluminum side open roof top tent is for those who do it all in all kinds of terrain and weather. Bolt-on whatever you need, this tent can take it. Camp in any season, no problem, aluminum doesn't care about Mother Nature's hot/cold flashes. Tend to bang up against branches and trees? All good. Shell won't break if you look at it sideways. Bump a rock? Hammer time.
This tent sleeps three (3+) people.
NOTE: The Stealth™ tent is designed to open to the passenger side but can be mounted either way if you don't mind a bit of drag
INSTALLATION: Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 238+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 40" apart for proper support.
Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommend the Stealth tents be placed on the roof of a truck.
Freight/Delivery times are 3-5 business days from our warehouse to the Destination Terminal, Final Delivery is by appointment (this is why we require a phone number) and varies based on the distance from the Destination Terminal and the Final Delivery address (your shipping address).
Do NOT miss your delivery once scheduled or you will be charged for rescheduling. We get charged and will pass the charge on to you.
Our tents ship via LTL and will ship separately from any other items in your cart. This means, if you also ordered an awning it will ship via Ground. This is why the phone number is so important. The LTL Freight Carrier will contact you via phone to work out a delivery time. No number no delivery. Missed travel time.
All tents INCLUDE shipping only to the lower 48 states. Tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or Fed-Ex Ground) so please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. A forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk, driveway, or garage. A valid telephone number must be provided at the time of purchase. This needs to be a number that you can be reached at in order for the delivery driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a valid telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available or fail to respond to the carrier, your tent will be returned to our warehouse and the return freight charges will be applied to your credit card.
Lastly, if you see damage to the tent packaging take pictures immediately. Refuse delivery. If you do not see any outer damage but find concealed damage once you open the packaging, stop, and take pictures. Make sure to take pictures of the packaging, the tent, anything that will provide context for the damage.
NOTE: The Stealth™ tent is designed to open to the passenger side
1. Mounting your tent requires a minimum of 2 people for lifting. The Stealth can be mounted and opened from either the driver or passenger side but we designed it to open to the passenger side. There is a slight taper on one end to make it as aerodynamic as possible.
2. Using the supplied hardware and mounting plates, slide the hardware into the channel so there are 2 bolts per corner (one in front and one behind the vehicles crossbars)
3. Run the bolts through the mounting brackets holes, thread nuts onto each bolt.
4. Confirm you are happy with the position of the tent, vehicle balance, and appearance. Tighten all nuts to tighten the brackets until the tent cannot move.
5. Undo the buckles on the side of the tent, push up on the handle to actuate the hydraulic rams to open the tent hard shell, Pull out on the telescoping ladder until it is fully extended- pull down on ladder until the folding side of the tent has opened and extended fully.
6. Reposition the ladder to your desired height/angle.
7. Install the supplied tension rods on the overhang of the tent & windows, open the door and enjoy!
WILL THIS FIT MY VEHICLE?
Great question... Roof top tents are NOT vehicle specific. You just need to verify the weight capacity of your specific vehicle and make sure to provide a stable roof rack that can support the weight of the tent on top, in addition to the people chill'en inside.
Collections: 1st Gen 4Runner 84-89, 1st Gen Tacoma 95-04, 1st Gen Tundra 00-06, 2nd Gen 4Runner 90-95, 2nd Gen Tacoma 05-15, 2nd Gen Tundra 07-21, 3rd Gen 4Runner 96-02, 3rd Gen Tacoma 16-Current, 3rd Gen Tundra 22-Current, 4Runner - All, 4Runner Favorites, 4th Gen 4Runner 03-09, 5th Gen 4Runner 10-22, All, Tacoma - All, Top Sellers, Tundra - All
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 Mountain Yotas.
Powered by Shopify